Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Fourth of July Headband


Independence day! What a fun-filled day our family had this 4th of July. Of course I love to have my girls dressed in the spirit of the holiday. I made this headband for Alexa in about 30 minutes. It is a very exaggerated headband! Everywhere we went people couldn't stop saying how adorable she and the headbead were!

You could really make these for just about any holiday or for any outfit. They make any bald baby girl look that more gorgeous. I will post some of her other tulle headbands later. Hope you all had a great holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Anything would look good on Alexa, but this is adorable! Hopefully I'll have a girl one day and be able to make her some cute hair bows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just makes me smile. I bet you had a ball. Yeah, it looks like this was 3 years ago. lol Don't ask me how I got here. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I did have a blast with her!! Yea, I have really gone MIA on this blog, maybe I will get back into it now that school is starting up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete